Having been launched in 2004 by Google, Gmail has become one of the best email service providers in the world today. Since its introduction to the world, Gmail has grown tremendously with over 425 million users reported in 2012. Gmail has developed many features that are geared to help its users use the email service provider with ease. One of the great features that you will notice with Gmail is that it groups your emails into categories. On top of the page you will notice three folders namely; primary, social and promotion. These three folders have been designed to host the different emails you receive on a daily basis and enable you to navigate the site with ease. Gmail is easy to use as it is available in different languages.
There are many other great features that come with Gmail. There is the gtalk that allows you to chat and have conversation with your friends who are on Gmail. Since Google+ is a Google powered social media, you can easily access the site with your Gmail account. The other great feature is that you can share documents and also edit them online via Google drive.
You need to have an account with Gmail for you to get to enjoy these features; if you already have an account the logging to your account is the next step. To log in;
- Go to www.gmail.com or click on this link to go official website.
- The sign in page will open, enter your email address
- Enter your password. Gmail has made it very easy for you to still access your account when you forget your password. To setup a new password simply click on the ‘forgot my password’. A new page will open and you will be prompted to enter your phone number that is linked to your email address. You will be asked to enter the password you remember. Once you finish this step click on next. You will receive a code on your phone number. Enter that code on the Gmail site and you will be asked to choose a new password. Confirm the password and log in to your account
Due to the increased levels in cyber hacking, Gmail developed a process that will help you protect your account, the 2-step verification process. The 2-step verification process is a process that requires you to log in with your normal password and an extra code that is send to your phone number. To get started with the 2-step verification process or here you have more information about that.
- On your account home page, click on settings
- Select account which is located on top of the page
- Once the page open, on the 2 step verification click on setup
- You will be directed to a new page, click on start set up
- You will be asked to re-enter your password, do so and click log in
- You will have to log in with that extra code every time you log in through a shared computer.
It is very hard nowadays for people to create the right professional connections that can help them build their professional career. However, with the introduction of Linkedln the process of creating professional connection has never been made easier. Linkedln is a social networking site that is designed for professional connections. Unlike the other social networking sites, Linkedln is strictly use for professional use only. Linkedln may or may not get you the job you desire but it will surely connect you with the right people who are in the same profession as you. Since its introduction in 2003, Linkedln has grown reporting more than 225 million active users in 2013. To start making your professional connections with Linkedln you will have to create an account. The process is quite simple to sign up linkedin:
- Click on join today which is at the top left of the page. The sign up page will open. You may also choose to sign up using your Facebook account
- Enter your names; here you enter your real names
- Choose a password which is supposed to be 6 or more characters
- Click on join Linkedln; when you click on this it will be assumed that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the site.
- Confirm your email address; before you start using your Linkedln account you will need to confirm your email address. Depending on your email address, you will either be directly taken to your email account as is the case with Gmail (if you dont have account, click here to create gmail account) or Continue reading
There are many great inventions that came after Internet was introduced to the world. One of those great inventions was the online banking systems that allow you to send and receive money via the Internet. These online banking systems have provided great benefits to most people especially those who have online jobs. One of the great online banking sites is PayPal. This site has great features that allow you to easily conduct your business online. For you to start using PayPal you will have to create an account. The process to register on paypal is easy and fast.
- The first step is to go to the official website of the site which is www.paypal.com; you will be directed to the sites home page. Click on sign up.
- The sign up page will appear. Enter your country of origin
- Select the language you want to proceed with
- Select the type of account you want. There are three type of accounts on PayPal designed to meet the needs of different people. There is the personal account that is basically designed for personal reasons, the premier account for individuals who want to buy and sell online and the last option is the business account for companies or organizations.
- You will see two options on the sign up page; PayPal for individuals and PayPal for business use. If you want Continue reading
Dotmailer is a product of DotDigital Group that has earned the fame of being one of the most successful digital marketing agencies. Dotmailer is a creation that has been designed to make email marketing more easier. It has great beneficial features that make it the most sought after option for professionals worldwide and is definitely flexible, as in suiting to the needs of every professional around.
You shall have you account with a client care team and being given advanced features like “NASA Technology“. Yes, that sounds definitely amazing! But no, it’s not free. You get your account with costs provided and the fees are quite low with monthly costs ranging from $28 for less than 1500 mails up to $1299 for 1,000,000 emails per month. It is easy to use Dotmailer because of the email editor and drag and drop template building system make it an effortless process. Its a complete package with all the features like social networking and professional outlook all integrated into one system. Data is collected and kept stored safely and inbox is regularly checked and previewed. Reporting and analysis are some tools that a professional cannot simply miss in Dotmailer.
Moreover you can always have guidance in your account as well to guide you through the uses and the support system works pretty well. Dotmailer is used by organizations all over the world with some of the popular brands like USN, Dove Spa and REISS and the figure of users is above 50,000. The utilities provided by this unique email account are manifold. Sales are taken care of by segmenting clients and customers by raising their purchases and raise their order values as well. Communication with them is easier and Continue reading
These days email service providers are blooming everywhere like mushrooms. All these service providers have most of the features in common with slight variations. To attract clients, some of these service providers offer special services while most of the others still follow the basic and conventional lines of service. GMX has been in the market since 1997. It has acquired stability but lacks in the popularity base. The United Internet AG, a German company, in 1997 founded GMX. It is a free webmail service by Global Mail eXchange. It is a sister company to 1 & 1 Internet and Fasthosts Internet. The GMX provides its own email address along with a Mail Collector, Address book, file storage and organizer. Every user is allowed up to 10 GMX ids. In 2009, GMX also imbibed in itself Caramail- a popular French Website and transferred all its clients to GMX. Mail.com, the American internet domain was acquired and imbibed in 2010. The U.S. branch of the company is located in Kansas, USA.
The main features of GMX email includes:
- GMX mail supports four different languages- English, German, French and Spanish.
- Compared to its .net version, GMX.com gives unlimited email storage facilities.
- GMX.com supports attachments up to 50MB.
- Mediacenter - the file storage limit on the Media Center is up to 2GB.
- Mail folder - its maximum mail folder support is up to 2. Continue reading